1. How can disabled equipment be obtained?
1. A medical report obtained from the medical officer in a government hospital.
2. Should be a recipient of income of less than Rs. 3000/- per month.
3. The report of disabled should be recommended by the Grama Niladhari, Social Services Officer and Divisional Secretary.
4. The needed equipments can be obtained by sending the relevant report to the social services department by the divisional secretary or by submitting the report to the social services department by hand.
2. What is the procedure to admit a person to an elder’s home?
1. The Grama Niladhari, Social Services Officer and Divisional Secretary should recommend that the relevant person has no protection from any body.
2. Should be a person more than 60 years., healthy and who could manage his own affairs.
3. Complete the relevant form obtained from the social services officer and submit it to the divisional Secretary. There after necessary steps will be attended to.
3 What is the Procedure to take aids from social Service fund?
1. The proposal letter from the member of Southern provincial Council.
2. Complete the Application.